We Make Jaggery
We produce pure, natural and chemical free Jaggery. GudBite Jaggery is Ayurvedically Inspired and Organically processed from the sugarcane grown in our own fields with utmost care.
Jaggery has been used in Indian Households for hundreds of years and even today we continue to contribute almost 70% of the world’s Jaggery production, yet most households are now using processed white sugar as a sweetener for their daily requirements. This is resulting into increased risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other illnesses. We seek to correct this trend by bringing to your homes our 100% natural and Pure Jaggery (Ayurvedically Inspired & Organically processed) made from the choicest of sugarcanes taken from our own fields.
With a team unwavering in its quest for purity and quality, as our first product we bring to you GudBite, a delectable yet pure form of 100% natural and Jaggery. We take absolute care of producing only the finest quality of Jaggery which is free from chemical additives and artificial sweeteners. Jaggery has high nutritional value and can also be used as a healthy substitute for processed sugar. This superfood sweetener has high amounts of iron, magnesium and potassium and also cleanses the liver by removing toxins. It is also loaded with antioxidants and helps in boosting the immunity. Our Jaggery is Ayurvedically inspired is produced with a quality equal to jaggery quality is used in Ayurvedic medicines.
We provide 20gms easy to eat GudBite Naturally Processed Cubes which are ready to be a part of your daily diet. These cubes have long shelf life and will act as a replacement for you white sugar needs throughout the year. Making Jaggery a part of your daily diet has various health benefits including iron, potassium, zinc, and other minerals & vitamins replenishment, blood pressure & obesity management etc. Scientific researches have proved Jaggery to be beneficial for human body as Jaggery-
1. Natural sweetener: As compared to processed white sugar Jaggery does not spike blood sugar levels immediately, however, gradually breaks down to release energy even hours after consumption due to complex natural sugar compounds. Jaggery also has lower Glycemic Index than White Sugar and which makes it healthier than sugar.
2. Jaggery is known to detox the liver, body and clear the lungs and respiratory tracts.
3. Jaggery prevents constipation by activating digestive enzymes in the stomach.
4. Jaggery purifies blood and increases hemoglobin count.
5. Jaggery boosts immunity -Jaggery is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like iron, magnesium and zinc which results in increased immunity on regular consumption.
6. Jaggery eases menstrual pain and provides relief from cramps and also releases endorphins in the body hence easing mood swings.
7. Weight Loss Management: Water retention is a major problem when you are trying to lose weight. Jaggery contains many essential minerals, especially potassium. Potassium helps in the reduction of water retention, thus managing your weight.
There are other benefits of Jaggery like prevention from Anemia, skin nourishment, Acne and Pimples treatment, regulating bowel movements, cough and cold treatment, body temperature management, PMS reduction, Hiccup treatment, etc. These are the benefits why Jaggery was widely used in Ayurveda medicines and Indian Household.
However, with deterioration in Jaggery quality and increase in adulteration in Jaggery production, most of the Jaggery available in market is not completely healthy and contains chemicals like sodium dithionite, Sulphur, ZFS, Calcium carbonate etc. These chemicals are harmful to human health and also undermine the nutritious profile of Jaggery.
To counter the problem of adulterated Jaggery in Market we have started our initiative of producing pure and natural Jaggery. GudBite Jaggery is processed from the sugarcanes taken from our own fields without any cleansing chemical, coloring chemicals and preservatives. , We have developed Pure Jaggery processing technology in collaboration with IISR (Indian institute of Sugarcane research, Lucknow), the only Jaggery research institute in India and working continuously to make our food more healthy. This makes GudBIte Jaggery a true healthier replacement of White Sugar.